Saturday, September 26, 2020

New Horrizzzons "Trial by Fire" incense EP/Canadian Romantic wiggle picture



(Robert Dayton, timeless) Robert, my Canadian Guy Friend, is a genius for so many reasons. One time at a Canned Hamm show his performance was so sweaty he caused the most intense spontaneous body odor (from the entire room!) that I have ever experienced. His earlier band July Fourth Toilet actually genuinely disturbed me, and I use snuff movies as screen savers. But these two projects took it to the proverbial "whole nother level." His sexiest persona, The Canadian Romantic, was made, believe it or not, SEXIER, by producing a lenticular winking wiggle card. Topping that, his pysche-pop band released an album in the format of A PACK OF INCENCSE! You know what I think about incense? I'm incensed that this Canuck is not bigger than Bieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment